Bug - "Ghost" ammo box

Is there something that doesn't work right? Do you need help with something? Post about it here.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Bug - "Ghost" ammo box

Post by Joao Lucas »

Here is the bug:

Seens to have an easy fix...
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

didn't we go through this before????
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Not here.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

We did, kind of....
Quad reported the thing that was down there before. It was the shotgun getting mashed through the floor by the fat ogres above.

So I moved the ogre over, but I moved him too far, and now the fat ogre is mashing the rocket box down through the floor....

Joao was talking about it last night on the server, showing it to me, and I told him I was fixing it, and I even said, "I'm gonna go fix that box now," and he was like, "No, stay and play with me! You can fix it later!" So I don't know why he felt a need to post here in the forum about it, since he knew I was fixing it and I have already fixed it actually.... It'll be fixed next update.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Everyone knows you're a lazyfuck Gunter, so I put it here. You will never forget now! :twisted:
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

It was FIXED BEFORE YOU POSTED.
And it wasn't a "ghost" ammo box; it was a real ammo box that you could grab by touching it.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Ok, you fixed. It's called ghost because it got trough the wall...ghosts can get trough the wall! :?
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

No, I was the one that caught the shot gun getting mashed by the ogre...that was like, months ago :shock: