Hub is back... Need DNS update

Gunter's other modification - a chat and gateway server for Quake.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

What could you expect for speaking for a lazy SOB so doesn't register to forums, plays with your fvf body like a XXX toy and mocks you with silly fvfpage updates?

Silly joao
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:Silly joao
First time that I gotta agree with you. Also, I just drank some wine and I don't feel good. I'm heading to bed for some time.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Canadian*Sniper wrote:What could you expect for speaking for a lazy SOB so doesn't register to forums, plays with your fvf body like a XXX toy and mocks you with silly fvfpage updates?

Silly joao
hehe, I don't know who's quoting me and which thread this belongs too but I'm aboot to find out!!! :lol:

Stupid Googlebotz
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:What could you expect for speaking for a lazy SOB so doesn't register to forums, plays with your fvf body like a XXX toy and mocks you with silly fvfpage updates?

Silly joao
:D
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Silly joao
2nd results in google when searching "fvfpage" now :lol:
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:2nd results in google when searching "fvfpage" now :lol:
/laughs
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

QuadRaptor wrote:

Silly joao
:D
google lead me here. Where am I?
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

google made me do it