neat idea...

Gunter's other modification - a chat and gateway server for Quake.
gamefreak
Level 3

neat idea...

Post by gamefreak »

hey gunter, my siblings got an awesome idea for a ride on the hub server. it's called...PIGGY-BACK SHAMBLER RIDE! for 3 quaders you ride on top of a shambler for up to 5 minutes. he will walk where you point. tell me what do you think gunter.
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

another suggestion, how about make that giant water area at the fourth hall into a little pool?
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

Gamefreak wrote:
Another suggestion, how about make that giant water area at the fourth hall into a little pool?
Nah. The pool should be that no-hurting lava place. :) And about the shambler,goddamn good idea! But that should have more than 1 shambler,so a lot of people can rent a shambler at the same time.

Gunter could also put a little monster fighting arena,where players bet which monster is going to pwn. That should be so great! 8)
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

The only thing I really thought of was a "Grenade In The Hole" game at the beginning with those torch things. I dunno what you'd do other than like a secret message.
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

and if you don't know what quad's talking about, he's talking about those fire things you see to your left and right when you first go on the start map