What are your top 3 fav. classes and why

Anything FvF related.
JUGGERNAUT

What are your top 3 fav. classes and why

Post by JUGGERNAUT »

for me it's

1) monk :
pros: has flight ability, can heal and make armor, has decent offensive power, and can make super powerups. all around great character.
cons: HUGE blast radius on shadow fireball, megacrush is really hard to control in most cases and usually finds its best use as a surprise attack by bouncing off a brush. lunge punch can really put you in the hurt if you miss. has an insatiable appetite for shells which can be problematic when playing with other shell hungry classes.

2) cleric :
pros: an excellent character for playing with several people because you can make all kinds of armor, health and powerups. in general great for giving to others. using the drain ability while toe-to-toe with just about any monster makes you virtually invincible, since the monster has to deal more than 60 damage in one shot to kill you. guardian spirit is awesome because you can set it down, hold fire, and run around grabbing more shells for an indefinite attack on a foe
cons: generally lacks offensive power. guardian spirit only does 2 damage per zap.

3) laser android :
pros: awesome offensive power. doesn't require a specific type of ammo, since various ammo types only mean how long it takes to make into cells. all weapons pack a major offensive punch, making this class a serious contender. combined with the flight ability makes this a great class to play
cons: generally rocket hungry. the key distinction between monk and laser android is that the monk can use flight (eating up shells) while firing rockets or making health/armor/powerups. the idea is that laser android has only one type of ammo, so if you fire a lot while flying you generally have a lot less time in the air, since monk uses a specific "flight ammo" type. of course this could be offset by the fact that the android can pick up ANY ammo to use for flight, but in general i find the expenditure of cells goes much more quickly than with the monk class.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

If I had less than 100 ping: Sniper

But I don't so... Quake Soldier

1 Quake Soldier
2 Quake Marine
3 Quake Sargeant
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD