Dance Loops

Anything FvF related.
Orl
Administrator

Dance Loops

Post by Orl »

Gunter added some dance loops for the intermission screen, so you can boogie down to some tunes. You can find them on FvF's main page.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by gulliver-trans »

Dance Party FvF!
JUGGERNAUT

Post by JUGGERNAUT »

these loops are cool

a couple comments

1) i listened to them while not inside the quake engine, and they sound different (in pitch) than while in the quake engine.

i opened them up in an audio editor only to see that most of them have a sampling rate of 11111.00 Hz!!

flea.wav is the correct 11025 Hz while Voodoo.wav is 22050 Hz (the most noticably fuxored sounding one while in quake, sounds one octave higher than when not in quake)

2) excellent work on making the loops loop. +1000 Cool Points for flea.wav LOL
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Ah... Well, I knew most of them were 11111khz. They were all VOC files I sampled long ago to use as barmusic in Duke3D. I also changed one of the dancing chicks in the bar into a dancing ME, heh. I just converted those loops to wav files to use in Quake.

When I was converting them, I happened to see another loop on my drive that I'd made to possibly use as background music on a web page or something. That was VooDoo.wav
I forgot to bother converting the format from 22050... It would make the file smaller, but it's one of the smallest files anyway...

flea.wav I just grabbed the other night when I was making the loops. This came to my mind, so I recorded it and cropped it a bit, then converted it to the correct format.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

I updated with improved dance loops today. Delete the old ones and get the new set from http://www.fvfonline.com