Help on FVF

Anything FvF related.
New guy

Help on FVF

Post by New guy »

Hey, guys. I recently started playing FVF and have a few questions that I cant seem to find the answers to.

1. When i'm playing with my bro in quest mode, we can hurt eachother. How do I change that? When i start the game I turn off friendly fire but that doesnt seem to work. Also, when i use some of the old impulse commmands it makes it so you can only use the quake solider.

2. Everytime we beat a map the stupid command line comes down instead of going to the next map. In addition, we dont keep the levels we gained. I thought you were supposed to keep your levels in quest?

3. Is there a way to play the game as fvf characters against the old quake monsters? The new ones are cool; but i would like the option.

Thanks!

Dean
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

What version of FvF are you using? Sounds like the registered version, if you have funky different monsters?

To correctly get to Quest mode, type in the console: Quest

And when the level ends, you can just press escape to remove the console and then press a button to go to the next map.

Or just play on the online server, and avoid all the configuration problems.

Connect to the internet and type in your console: connect fvf.servequake.com

If you play on our server, make sure you're running version 2.09 from the site http://www.fvfonline.com