Jow's banned from FvF server forever

Anything FvF related.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Jow's banned from FvF server forever

Post by Joao Lucas »

If you want to have fun, start calling new players a bunch of noob fuckers for nothing and rename yourself to BAN-ME-ORL. This is what you get :lol:

Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Well Joao, what the hell did you expect? You were cursing off the new players and being a complete asshole to everybody. You WANTED me to ban you, so I did. Heres a few console pics.

So I don't even want to hear you complaining that I banned you. And truthfully, I think everybody at FvF is rather happy about that.

Understand that I don't hate you, but I won't tolerate the way you act on the server. Its inappropriate, and its just embarrassing. If you want to be unbanned you better give me a damn good reason why. If not, twas fun knowing ya.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Haha dude, life is mandatory, FvF is option. If you don't want to unban me, I don't care. I'm just living my time in Earth! You should expect some new players, by the way, I did a big propaganda at school. They just don't know I was banned in the same day I told them to play FvF... unlucky people.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

The only thing I see is ORL hogging the silver key and seeing him having trouble banning joao :P

you BAN+KICK you newb! >: O
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Being banned is a blessing.

Until you find another addiction to indulge.
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

I can't believe I missed this!!
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Yeah f0qer, you missed everything. Joao is no longer banned, but we all had a great time.