Favorite FVF class?

Anything FvF related.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Favorite FVF class?

Post by QuadRaptor »

This is actually a two-parter:

What's your favorite/most played FVF class?

And the second question:

Which class do you see yourself most like?

My favorite class is the Ninja class. I think they're really handy to work with, including being able to use the grappling hook, but I also love the critical hits, and how the firewall and bombs can go through walls to kill monsters waiting to jump out. My only downside to the Ninja class is that I tend to waste ammo when trying to hit an enemy, and often run out of ammo completely.

The class I see myself most like is the Cyborg Camper, because in my stories, QuadRaptor is a cyborg. Not only that, but I've always been a fan of explosives.

If I had a second choice, I'd go with Sniper, since camoflauge is awesome, and snipers are always cool too.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

The class I think i played the most is Wasteland Warrior, and is also my favorite class. I like him because he has many powerfull weapons and skills. And he just looks so badass... :lol:
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Orl wrote:The class I think i played the most is Wasteland Warrior, and is also my favorite class.
hey, mine too. why? because i love nukes :twisted:
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

I don't know that I have a favorite class; I love all my children equally. But I often like to play as Monk when there are newbers, to help them out. The Monk is the most versatile class. He's quick and agile. He can go anywhere with his flying, heal and armor himself and others, he has powerful explosive attacks, and can grant Divine Intervention. And he regenerates ammo. He can do everything.

His drawbacks are that his most powerful attacks are a little slow and he doesn't regenerate ammo nearly as fast as the Cleric, and he tends to run out of ammo quickly.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

WOOT I'm back!

I like every class except for Laser Android (don't know why, just find it useless). I also can't stand using the Sniper class in Quest Mode.

You see me as a Quake Soldier most often because it's obviously my strongest class.

Time Traveler is a tank but boring for me to use :( (no torch or hook make sniper a very bored fellow)
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

Took me a while but I finally tried the Sniper class. Just takes a while to deal some nice damage, but you have to be really accurate with him.

The ones I don't play too often would include Quake Soldier, Monk, Fighter, and Sniper. I don't have a problem trying them out, though.

Post by Guest »

Well,the best ones I think is Monk,Laser Android and Wasteland Warrior(the one I often play). Now go back to my forum because it's back! :D
Joao Lucas

Post by Joao Lucas »

Oh sorry it was me,forgot to put my name.
foq
Level 4
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by foq »

The Monk jush has to be the best because you can give out health and divine intervention (easy frags for this) and you can lob a monster's face full of fireballs or cut hi in pieces with your enegry ring powers. And he can fly. Cant beat flying.
Bank

Post by Bank »

I love cleric because of his unique spells and great skin : D
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Wateland Warrior owns you all! :)
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

I wouldant allow myself to be owned by a class of character in a mere game, Joao.
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

Also I see myuself most like a Cleric. I help too much and I'm such a wimp hehehe lol.
Bank is most like a Dieity. He's a god. lol!
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Bank is a god? Now I'm a supreme lord master god of the gods.
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

Joao, Bank is a narcissist whivh means he loves himself too much.
Thus him thinking he's a god. lol