New Quake 1 episode

Anything FvF related.
Orl
Administrator

New Quake 1 episode

Post by Orl »

After 1.5 years of hard work, I bring to you a new quake episode. 7 maps of vanilla goodness. A few new textures, all done by me.

Unlike Gunter, i advise you to play these maps in single player before we play them online. Also read orlmaps.txt. It contains some important info about software users.

*update*
I should also note that gunter did not like the fact that FVF is not mentioned...

Well first, did fvf help me build the maps, make suggestions, or beta test them? No. Rocketguy was the only one to actually test them and make suggestions, and he even feels he should not be credited because he didnt really do anything. But i give him credit anyway.
And second FVF and rquake ARE mentioned. I put their logos in a secret area in one of my maps. I mean that should be enough, right? iksmaps and terra maps didnt mention anything about fvf. You may be thinking that these maps were designed specifically for FVF. THEY ARE NOT. They were merely just single player maps for quake. It wasnt until my second map that i had decided to start making it fvf compatible. I just wanted to clear this up. Gunter, FVF is credited because the logo is in one of my maps. So is rquake
Last edited by Orl on Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

Screenshots? I don't download anything before seeing screenshots.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

I posted sceenshots way back on your old forum Joao.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

There was a big mistake in my map pack, it wasnt the latest maps. The links are now removed. I will re upload them once this problem is taken care of
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Guess you shouldn't have uploaded them while you were half asleep...

Since you're making changes, you you could add a note like:

Maps were made with an eye toward being fully compatible with FvF Quake so we can play them in Quest mode. http://fvfpage.servequake.com
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Here is the fixed version of the Orlmap Series pack. These are flawless, so go and get em.

http://files.filefront.com/orlmapszip/; ... einfo.html