WOW, FvF still lives!?

Anything FvF related.
IRegulate
Registered just to make One Post

WOW, FvF still lives!?

Post by IRegulate »

I forgot the class name, but i always used the robot that had the BFG and used energy to fire those lil silver balls... that mixed with quad damage was very fun!

Also i absolutely loved the time-traveller class, he was a bad dude!

back in the day around (late 90's), i remember this one player named Hiroprotagonist who was pretty much the ultimate bad ass.... He was the monk character (if i remember correctly..), anyone know if he' still around?
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Re: WOW, FvF still lives!?

Post by gulliver-trans »

Laser android would be the class. Perhaps my favorite as well, though Gunter crippled the flight power some years ago.
Gunter
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Gunter

Post by Gunter »

No I didn't.....

I think all I've done with the android to tone him down was make the Plasma gun use 2 cells per shot instead of 1, since it fires 2 plasma clouds with each shot, and make 1/2 of his plasma and anti-matter shots randomly bounce off while inflicting half the usual damage.

I don't remember a Hiroprotagonist....
Not many of the original FvF players are still around these days.
ImageImageImage <- Try my Pogo Piggle games for Android!
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by gulliver-trans »

Gunter I remember having infinite flight with the android. And me being an LPB that drove some ppl crazy. Especially when stuck on END map.
Gunter
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Gunter

Post by Gunter »

That could only have happened if it was an infinite BFG game where the Cells are restored every time you fire the BFG.

FvF 2.09 originally didn't even have the flying android. I imported the flying from FvF 4, and it always drained Cells, along with all his guns.

The Monk can fly a lot longer since it uses Shells for him, and he can shoot Fireballs which use Rockets....

I'm certain the android never had infinite flying, unless it was a bug, which I would have fixed... because he was never supposed to have infinite flying....
ImageImageImage <- Try my Pogo Piggle games for Android!