Shambler-skin armor

Anything FvF related.
Gunter

Shambler-skin armor

Post by Gunter »

Android, Sniper, Fighter, Ninja, Cleric, and Wastelander may all wear Shambler-skin armor in Deathmatch now.

What is Shambler-skin armor? Armor made from the skin of a Shambler. When wearing it, you automatically take 1/2 damage from explosion splash damage, just like a Shambler.

Any armor those classes grab (or start with) will be Shambler-skin.

Quake, Doom, Monk, Mage, and Cyborg can't wear it, because they all have explosives.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Your just doing this because your fed up with me being QS all the time in deathmatch, aren't ya?

Sorry, but all the other classes just stink for DM in my opinion. QS is the best.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Wastelanders dominate in Start and e3m1.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

^ that was Sniper and Quake guys only dominate because the Rocket Launcher is so cheap and overpowered.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by gulliver-trans »

Gunter, will you teach me to how to skin a shambler huh huh will ya?
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Hmm aren't the mage explosives already weaker?
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

This sucks :P
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

The Mage is the absolute cheapest class in deathmatch.Anyone who uses it is just asking for a flaming. With weapon 7, he can wipe out anybody, because it moves so fast and its powerfull. I think you should do something about that, because there is just no way to avoid it.
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Man it's too bad the mage never had any real magic powers, like turning opponents into dogs, or summoning demons, etc. I guess lightning bolts are okay. But they don't really do anything special - I mean they don't even set you on fire. Hmph.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

The Mage Instant Fireball is no cheaper than the Rocket Launcher. IFB travels faster, but the Rocket Launcher reloads faster, so the Quake Guy can get more shots off.

As a CLASS, the mage isn't cheaper than the Quake Guy, because the mage's other weapons are not as versatile.

And oh yeah, I DID do something about the IFB too: Shambler-skin armor.