Hey Gunter Or Anyone Else

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
Dreadful
Level 0

Hey Gunter Or Anyone Else

Post by Dreadful »

I couldnt find how to contact you any other way besides this thread/forum. I lost a lot of my quake files when my old HD got wiped out . I contacted X-men and asked him if he could send me the pak2 (Cheat) file (he had given it to me before) but he said it was in an old HD somewhere and would take forever to find. He told me to ask you (I guess he gave it to you, or you have another copy). If you do, could you e-mail it to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ehof1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Dread
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Re: Hey Gunter Or Anyone Else

Post by gulliver-trans »

Hi dread. Why do you need a pak2?
Dreadful
Level 0

Post by Dreadful »

Nobody said anything about needing it. I just want it for when Im playing my brothers or friends. And to have because you pretty much cant find it anywhere.

But, does it really matter? You cant really use it in fvf. Why worry if I or anyone else had it?

I would appreciate it if a copy was e-mailed to me. I dont even have to know who e-mailed it to me.

ehof1@hotmail.com
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by gulliver-trans »

I don't care. This is another reason why dm is dead. So I don't dm, when I can avoid it.
Dreadful
Level 0

Post by Dreadful »

All's fair in online video games. Unless you get bannd from the server. Then its fair.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

I don't have any cheat files.

Though I did made a quake soldier skin once with a full-bright target drawn on....
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

Dreadful wrote:He told me to ask you (I guess he gave it to you, or you have another copy).
Gunter caught with pak2 :lol:
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD