So how's everyone doing?

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

So how's everyone doing?

Post by gulliver-trans »

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

And what are you playing? Etc.

Just thought i'd check in with the old crowd.

Me, I've been telecommuting to the same painfully tedious job for 4 years. Not really gaming any. Not much to report.
Gunter
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Gunter

Re: So how's everyone doing?

Post by Gunter »

I just sit around and play with my Wii.

Wait, that sounds weird.....

You know, it's that game where you hold that thing in your hand, and you shake it around, and it vibrates....

And you can... play with it along with other people on the internet who you've never met....

Also, you can look at XXX with it through the Internet Channel.

Funny story: My uncle went to Jamaica and got married to a woman he met like 2 weeks earlier down there.... So he keeps going down there to visit her. Well, he took pictures with a digital camera on an SD card, and he wanted to use his Wii to look at them, but his Wii needed a system menu update to handle 4 GB SD cards, so I tested his SD card on my Wii to be sure the update would fix the problem, and all these thumbnails popped up of his naked wife... lots of pics he took on his honeymoon... and my grandma was walking into the living room, so he's like, "Ok, that works," and he takes the SD card out of the Wii quickly, of course, haha.
ImageImageImage <- Try my Pogo Piggle games for Android!
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Re: So how's everyone doing?

Post by gulliver-trans »

I want to get a console for some Guitar Hero or Wii Sing type games. But I probably won't.

I believe I saw that Wii skit on SNL. Alec Baldwin was in it :P

Hehe. You're uncle's weird :S GUESS IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY OH HO HO