You call that a nuke?

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

You call that a nuke?

Post by gulliver-trans »

Now this is a nuke!
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

I could do that if I wanted to. (b_b)
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

I have this :D
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

That's it? The atom bomb from WWII looked better and caused more destruction. But this, this is just a wee baby teeny tiny nuke that didn't even scratch the cars, just push them around.

Create a nuke with the destructive power of the atom bomb, then we'll talk.

And who the hell constructed that excuse for a map? It's ugly beyond reality!
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

ORL has never played GMOD :P it's about building shit not playing on a prebuilt map. newb

Gunter is a sloth!
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:Gunter is a sloth!
And he's going to hell :O
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

RocketGuy wrote:
Canadian*Sniper wrote:Gunter is a sloth!
And he's going to hell :O
And not normal hell where all the christians, jews and gays hang out. He's going straight to extreme hell. That's where you're spawned onto a small island surrounded by lava where there's nothing to do but look around. That's not the extreme part. The extreme part is when there's a bunch of fvf shamblers in the lava pool coming his way. Nice knowing ya!

Of course, if Gunter was a Mormon, he'd go to extreme heaven. There he'll be forced to play CSFALLS.BSP over and over and over and over.
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:The extreme part is when there's a bunch of fvf shamblers in the lava pool coming his way.
No the extreme part would be when I come with noclip and quad and jow him.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Even an army of Shamblers is no match for my Infinite Rapid-Fire Ass-Raping Dog Bazooka.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

But then it becomes a problem after all the Shamblers are dead and only the Ass-Raping Dogs are left, because then I have to fire more Ass-Raping-Dogs to take out the first wave of Ass-Raping Dogs, but some of the Ass-Raping Dogs escape and some of my shots miss, and so I have to keep firing more Ass-Raping Dogs at all the Ass-Raping Dogs, and soon there are so many Ass-Raping Dogs that they start spilling over out of Extreme Hell into Ordinary Hell, and ass raping the Christians and Jews and gays, but the gays would actually enjoy it, and then Satan would get pissed because the gays were enjoying Hell so much it was no longer be hell for them; it would be more like Gay Heaven, and then God would get pissed because so many people would just be like, "It's really hard to get into Christian Heaven, and really hard to get into Jew Heaven, but it's really easy to get into Gay Heaven! All you gotta do is be gay!" So everyone would be converting to Gay, since it's the easiest way to get into Ass-Raping Party Gay Heaven, and then the world population would decline, since everyone would be gay and nobody would be reproducing, so it would pretty much destroy humanity as we know it, and it would upset the entire balance of the universe after everyone died, since they'd run out of room in Ass-Raping Party Gay Heaven, and that would mean that God would have to start letting the overflow gays into Regular Heaven, and they'd all travel to Extreme Heaven and go gay on the Mormons, but that would he Hell for the Mormons, so Mormon Extreme Heaven would now be Part of Gay Party Heaven, but that would be Mormon Hell, unless they were like closet gay Mormons and also Jamaican, and they'd be like, "More, Mon! More Mon!" And I'm sure I was going somewhere with this, but I think I've proven my point, even though I've lost track of what my point was.....
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

RocketGuy wrote:(13:45:30) peanut: go make a neet comeback
<insert neet comeback here>
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Canadian*Sniper wrote:<insert neet comeback here>
That's not neet, you stink!