Fucking do something

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Fucking do something

Post by Joao Lucas »

This is not a FvF forum anymore, it's a place where suckers publish their XXX websites...
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Yay I missed these threads so much :D
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

I propose that you not read those threads, since they are ridiculously easy to spot.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

They pollute my eyes once I check every section in this forum. This is fucking ridiculous, and with the time, it's becoming a lot dificulty to find a REAL user thread. This is a completely mess.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

It's been too long since Gunter has posted an animated gif from proquake screenshots. Fucking do something!
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

isn't there a way so the fucking PhPBB staff or whatever deletes all spam in this forum? Dunno, maybe send an e-mail?
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

I impaled Orl.

Joao Lucas (guest)

Post by Joao Lucas (guest) »

Thanks for making a serious thread going off-topic.
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Impale me next!

Joao, Orl and I delete all the spam, unless youz guyz reply to it, then I'll leave it for posterity.

We have a CAPTCHA. I dunno what else can be done. Force them to answer a riddle before posting?
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Joao Lucas (guest) wrote:Thanks for making a serious thread going off-topic.
Yeah thanks from me too
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

A serious thread go off topic...

What was the topic? People not posting enough?

Well Joao, Gunter posted something humouress (which is not animated by the way) and that got everybody talking. And now your complaining about threads going off topic!? Kid you are impossible...
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

This is not a FvF forum anymore, it's a place where suckers publish their XXX websites...
What was the topic? People not posting enough?
Are you retarded?

I'm obviously talking about the amount of spam this has. Either tell Wasted Inactivyouth to do something about it or I dunno!

Post by Guest »

Joao Lucas wrote: Either tell Wasted Inactivyouth to do something about it or I dunno!
What an ultimatum!

The problem might be that the CAPTCHA we are using is standard, and (though I'm not sure exactly how it works in the code) the bot programmers have access to the code too, and perhaps we'd need to shuffle around the names of the GIF files or something so that they don't know exactly what letters are used by the name of the image file.....

It would need come customization, or something tricky like "Enter these letters in reverse" so that it's something different from the standard code that all the bot programmers have access to....
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

Who the hell is this?! >: O
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

RocketGuy wrote:Who the hell is this?! >: O
Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gutner Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter Gunter!