You broke it

Anything FvF related.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

You broke it

Post by gulliver-trans »

Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it

Fix it.
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

A moderator that spams? Nice
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Fix it.

Oh it's fixed.

You fixed it!

Fantastic!

I need a fix.

Post by Guest »

Orl said, "Nobody exit! Nobody exit!"

and then I turned a corner and went through a door and it was the exit, and I was like, "That was the exit??"

And then someone started dancing and some other genius pressed a button and it tried to load up a map that didn't exist and so the server grelched.

It wouldn't respond to rcon with rcon_server either....

So then Orl jumped into the Orlmobile and drove to his dad's house and beat up a bunch of lackeys while saying "I'm the Orlman, bitch!" and then he restarted the server, thus saving Quake.
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Hooray for Orl!
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

I apologize for the downtime the server experienced. Half of it is to blame my damn wireless connection. Lately, it has been very unstable and unreliable and kept disconnecting. Once Gunter exited the level, I tried as fast as I can to switch it back to start, but thanks to my crappy internet, it didn't go through fast enough, and the server shit itself.

All of today my internet has been haywire, constantly connecting and disconnecting itself. I couldnt stay online for 5 minutes without it freaking out. So I'm going to have to do something about that.

But as for the server and my maps, I know why oms22 was very unstable and my maps seriously need some tweaking before we play them again. So for now, just stick with the current custom maps.

Again, sorry for the downtime.

And by the way, how did the server come back on? I didn't switch it on...
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

Orl. if you'd like bug reports....

On the boat ride part, u can fall thru the map if the boat pushes u down in certain spot(s). You can also go down under the water (and breathe), even though you should still be in the water.

Anyhow - cool maps. A nice change. That long wooden skybridge was a cool visual, among others.
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

There are programs you can use to remotely access PC's... my uncle uses one. It would save you gas and time by using this program to update the server, restart the server, etc...
foq
Level 4

Post by foq »

too many edicts? (4/09)