gunter deserves more god damn respect...

Anything FvF related.
gamefreak
Level 3

gunter deserves more god damn respect...

Post by gamefreak »

i can't believe what i'm hearing, gunter is "ruining" fvf. gunter MADE fvf more fun. gunter's right, if he didn't take up fvf, it would be dead by now. remember the good ole' times, when we stood around in a circle, with joao in the middle, all of us laughing cause he spelled words wrong. remember the good ole' times, when we would take funny pics of the humping evil dogs. remember the good ole' times, with the targus mystery. fvf is the most fun server i have EVER played on, not because it's co-op, or because of the classes, but because of gunter. gunter made fvf what it is today, fun, and he needs respect!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY( and fun)GUNTER!
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

Yeah! Right! And remember the old times when I push you into lava! :lol:
Bank

Post by Bank »

I'd rather a dead FvF than this.

There was a time when I respected Gunter, but not after all this drama.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Ok, Bank, you've accused me of lying. I'll give you the chance to explain yourself before I unload on you. What did I lie about?

from Quakeone:
Bank wrote:Shut up Joao.

I do not like what FvF has become. I do not like what Gunter has become. Gunter has resorted to lying on his and other's behalf because he cant face the truth that FvF has gone down the shithole.

I was part of FvF before I was part of the Quake community, before I was Bank. I've seen it go down a spiral that I do want to be a part of.

ORL, I'm especially dissapointed for backing down over on the FvF forums, I really thought you'd stick it out.

I have not been to FvF for over a month and do not intend to return.

-Bank

Also how about specifically pointing out some things you don't like about what "fvf has become" or about "what Gunter has become."
These vague statements about "he's an abusive admin" really don't amount to anything... How about telling us specifically what incidents of abuse you're referring to?
Bank

Post by Bank »

Explain MYSELF? You truly have gone off the deep end Gunter.

I dont like the overall assraping theme to FvF anymore (I'd say that C*S would agree with me) It was funny for a while because it was a new feature that I personally hadnt seen executed, but now it's just disgusting.

The game has become overtly juvenile, and hanging out with a bunch of thirteen-year-olds who think that dogs raping people is the funniest thing in the world isnt really on my list of fun things to do.

You've been a biased admin towards anyone who isnt your ilk. Gunter, the fact is, I've stopped playing FvF because of you. Dont expect a reply from me, I'm gone.

-Bank
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

FvF isn't my thing anymore. I stand by all the comments I said but only meaning that I'm done with FvF, not that it's a shit server. I may have said a few things that were in the heat of the moment when Joao misinterpretted what I said and started putting words in my mouth. Gunter DID abuse his teleporting trick on me for a few months straight but I'm over that. Obviously I wouldn't have kept on coming back if the server wasn't fun.

By all means I'm done with this and I wish Gunter all the best. He's done some great things such as the skins and hub. I've supported Gunter throughout the years and now my opinions have changed now that I look back. I'm not a fan of a server that acts as a admin's shrine to play god.

To be positive about fvf.servequake, I enjoyed the deathmatches more than the coop. At the time I didn't know of any other good DM servers so I played DM here and it was fun.

I'm done with FvF but I wanted to leave on a good note. Guess it's too late for that. Take care. Send X-Men my regards.
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Bank wrote:
The game has become overtly juvenile, and hanging out with a bunch of thirteen-year-olds who think that dogs raping people is the funniest thing in the world isnt really on my list of fun things to do.
Mother fucker piece of shit! Who you think you are,''place where people get money''?
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

LOL "place where people put money" ROFL :lol: (oh, and it's put money, not GET money)
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Joao Lucas wrote: Mother fucker piece of shit! Who you think you are,''place where people get money''?
We dont use that kind of language here. Say it again, and you'll be banned for a good awhile.
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

you know what we should do? make some kind of mega poll or something. it could be, WHO THINKS GUNTER RUINS FVF? i bet all of you most people would vote for gunter NOT ruining FVF!
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

As I thought, Bank, you talk crap and can't back it up with any truth. You accuse me of lying, and when I ask you to explain yourself and tell me just what I lied about, you throw a pathetic little hissy fit saying I went off the deep end for asking you to explain what I lied about... and calling the server "juvenile" because of the humping dogs.

Boy, you sure have matured over the last few months.... haven't you?

Because just a few short months ago you were all, "oh yeah, rape me oh baby yes yes yes more more more!!!" (paraphrased :D ) and I have the photos to prove it!

http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/viewto ... rum=johnbr

Oh, but now you're wayyyy too mature for that, eh?
Mr. Maturity says it's just disgusting now (only because he's trying really hard to find a reason to have something to whine about).

You sir, are a HYPOCRITE. In fact, you're a LYING HYPOCRITE, because you accused me of lying with absolutely no basis in fact.

Even Joao never stooped that low.
Congratulations Bank, you're less mature than Joao.

You've been a biased admin towards anyone who isnt your ilk.
Yeah, because just look at all the people I've banned and kicked from the server.... There you go again talking utter crap with no facts to back it up.

Gunter, the fact is, I've stopped playing FvF because of you.
Then I guess I AM doing a good job as admin, by keeping the little twat-faced cunt-mongering whiny-punk lying-ass bitch-tard loser-fags like you off the server. :)

I don't take kindly to being called a liar, especially by the likes of you, kid.

Not that I give a flying green hyena if you ever return or not, but you're still welcome to play FvF any time you like, because, you see, I'm not an admin Nazi, and I don't ban people for petty reasons.

Though I can and will verbally smack your punk-ass down if you make false accusations such as calling me a liar, and I have every right to do so.

You, on the other hand, just need to get over yourself.
Dont expect a reply from me, I'm gone.
I recommend you stick to that statement, Bank, because I'm still holding back :)
I could have been much more vitriolous.
Bank

Post by Bank »

Please delete this account, I have no intention of using it any longer.

Speak as you will Gunter, I have my reservations for not replying to that message.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Thank you Gunter. Finally someone understand me. And ORL wrote:
We dont use that kind of language here. Say it again, and you'll be banned for a good awhile.
Go ahead. Bank is an idiot sometimes,yes he is. But I learned a lot with him. Ban me,I will come back. Make sure of that. And don't forget that I made you an admin in my old forum,which is aparentely much more popular than this one.
Last edited by Joao Lucas on Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamefreak
Level 3

Post by gamefreak »

:lol: :lol: :lol: looks like your a sensei Bank ^_^
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

What's a ''sensei''? And can someone explain me this expression: ''old school,old schoolers''?