The Untold Stories

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

The Untold Stories

Post by QuadRaptor »

You've seen some of us writing stories, and if you've ever thought, "I want to do something like that.", then here's your chance.

I'm putting together a collection of Quake short stories, and you can contribute your own story to the collection.

A few things to mention:

- Does not have to be my set-up for Quake (as in, it doesn't have to have anything to do with my stories)
- No one/two-paragraph stories. It should be a decent-sized short story. (At least four or five paragraphs minimum)
- Nothing that humiliates or degrades someone, unless you get their permission. Telling a story like this but with anonymous names is okay, though, as long as you don't hint to who you're insulting.
- Please send me your stories via e-mail at lapras316@hotmail.com Make a subject like, "Quake Story Collection" or something similar or I will think it's junk mail.

This is a serious project, and there is no deadline, so if you want to participate take all the time you want.

I'll have a link to the site as soon as someone submits a story.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

Something else, your work doesn't necessarily have to be fiction, either. If you wanted you could write like a documentary and that would be cool. (Example: An elaboration of what a Grunt is and why they fight Quake Marines; Your favorite Rune Quake tactics; ect.)

Just a throwout. I'd like to get at least one more work in before I open the page, but I've got Bank's story and a new one of mine so far.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

The site is released now. I've got four stories so far.

http://geocities.com/quadraptor/qscollection.html