FuzzyNuts

Anything FvF related.
Gunter

FuzzyNuts

Post by Gunter »

Over at Quakeone, Fuzznut said he was having trouble downloading FvF stuff... (in Joao's "help I got hacked!!" topic).

The links seem to all be working fine for me....

He might not be on the right site or something... Otherwise he could have followed the link to this forum.... I don't know. Someone try to get more information from him, or send him a link to this forum so we can get him fixed up.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

I know that, I already answered him. He was using Opera, and I told him to use Mozzila or IE. I'm waiting for a result. I also gave him the link to our forums.
Pita

Post by Pita »

In opera, Tools,Quick Preferences,Edit Site Preferences, Mask as IE or Mozilla. I have to do that for Gmail.
Fuzznut

Post by Fuzznut »

:P Having trouble with IE at Quakeone now.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Quakeone utterly sucks for IE and dial-up.... The whole page freezes when loading images... Then it'll unfreeze for a fraction of a second (maybe letting you scroll a few lines down the page), then freeze again for 5-7 seconds, unfreeze for a fraction of a second... and keep doing that until all images on the page are loaded..... (which can take along time on 56k). It's terrible....
I don't see that behavior on phpbb forums.... like here, the page doesn't lock up as images are loading -- you can still scroll up and down the page fine.

Did you get FvF downloaded ok?
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

macchinacaffeamericano - Yep, that's QuadRaptor alright :D

altervista it - you could just google it instead

sorellamasturba - :shock: