IMPORTANT - Domain Changing

Here you can find all the latest news regarding Future vs Fantasy.
WastedYouth
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Wasteland Warrior

IMPORTANT - Domain Changing

Post by WastedYouth »

I am informing everybody that my site domain will be changing next week. I have changed the name of my game design group and need to change the domain on the website.

I will backup everything for this forum so nothing will be lost. I will send the final request for the domain Wednesday next week (July 5th). On that day, this forum will be shut down and the database backed up.

It may be a few days untill this forum is back up (Hopefully only one day).

The new url to this forum will be:
http://www.divstudios.po.gs/fvf/forum
Last edited by WastedYouth on Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

The ideal procedure is to wait till the new domain is up before shutting the old domain down. Then you put a redirect on the old domain until it's shut down.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

So you decided to change your name from Industrial Dreams to Divstudios huh? I liked Industrial Dreams better, actually. Unless some other company is using that name.
WastedYouth
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Wasteland Warrior

Post by WastedYouth »

Gunter wrote:The ideal procedure is to wait till the new domain is up before shutting the old domain down. Then you put a redirect on the old domain until it's shut down.
I have to send an email to the server admin, he will then delete this account and create a new one. Very lucky that he is willing to do this.
Orl wrote:Industrial Dreams
It is Industrial Dream Productions...Not Dreams. That always pisses me off when people say Dreams. Anyway, I like DiV Studios a lot better.