New classes / suggestions

Anything FvF related.
Monster
Registered just to make One Post
Favorite FvF Class: Wasteland Warrior

New classes / suggestions

Post by Monster »

Gunter,

Thoughts on any new classes or changes to existing classes? Or any changes in general to the mod?

Just as an example a Necromancer class could be interesting.

Abilities could be :

-Corpse explode: explode monster corpses to deal radius damage, amount of damage depends on size of monster / "corpse health"
-Raise dead: Re-animate dead monsters if they are not gibbed. Can re-animate stronger monsters based on level. Re-animation takes less time based on experience/level. Re-animated monsters follow the necromancer and fight for the FvF team and appear differently (glow/aura) to distinguish them from enemy monsters. Possibly make them SOLID_NOT as to not interfere with player projectiles/gunfire
-Bone wall: Raise walls of bone to trap / CC monsters. Strength / size of wall depends on experience.
-Summon lost soul - base ability, summons flying skulls (i guess this could just be a random monster headgib) that chase enemies and deal damage. Amount of skulls and speed increases based on experience.
-Poison throwing daggers - Deals small amount of damage, chance to critical, chance to inflict monster with corrupted blood. Corrupted blood - poison effect around monster, chance to spread to nearby monsters. Deals damage over time.

Just some ideas I've had. A lot of them "scale" with experience gained, so I'm not sure how this would be implemented based on the current state of the mod.

Let me know what you think or if you have any plans on creating some new content! I know you are not open to giving out the source, but if you do like some of these ideas and want to see them implemented, I'm open to coding them in or contributing in some way.
gulliver-trans
Administrator
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Re: New classes / suggestions

Post by gulliver-trans »

I would like to propose that new classes could be "special treats" (like the Alien and Time Traveler) only available in Quest mode. So each would need its own randomly appearing artifact.