Status

Gunter's other modification - a chat and gateway server for Quake.
foq
Level 4
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by foq »

NOOOOOOO! Gunter keep the paqman glitch... it's cool having 2 player pacman mode!! The tetris is alright tho fix that, quadraptor stole all my Quaders coz I messed him up :)
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

ok I just tried it out (looks so different from the 1st beta :D). I think it's fucking hilarious but awesome/good fun. Only 1 complaint: I don't like it when the server put on my crosshair and weapon model (drawweaponblabla 1) since I have both of those disabled. Is it possible to fix that?

also, I could see foqer's pacman in my pacman game. :D
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

The F0Qer wrote:quadraptor stole all my Quaders coz I messed him up :)
And I'm DAMN proud of it too!
Javier
Level 0

Post by Javier »

Gunter, that was some wild stuff.

Very creative. I was expecting something different, but that was a lot more innovative than I had anticipated.
Bank

Post by Bank »

Bank the Banker needs implementing. Just think of the possibilities!
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Fixed glitches in the paQman game & tweaked Tetris a bit.

Now it won't turn on your weapon model, but it will turn on crosshairs when you finish playing because I have to turn them off when you start playing....

I also made it so that the default chat keys are re-bound when you take one of the server exits.... That still won't help anyone who binds something other than messagemode to T, but for most people it will prevent them from seeing the (harmless) unknown command "fvf_chat" message.